A stakeholder workshop was held to present the results of the Trafoloss project as it concludes. The 4-hour meeting was attended by over 40 industry and academic experts. The presentations from the meeting are available for individual download using the hyperlinks in the agenda below.
- Overview and Progress of TrafoLoss (Coordinator). G. Rietveld (VSL). Watch the Video
- Overview and Progress of FutureGrid II (Coordinator). E. Mohns (PTB). Watch the Video
- Active voltage divider with small phase error. J. Hällström (VTT). Watch the Video
- New Loss Measurement System instrumentation – voltage transformer. A. Vukadinovic (EPRO). Watch the Video
- Reference setup for evaluating LMS voltage channels. P. Räther (PTB). Watch the Video
- Harmonic analysis of non-sinusoidal waveforms during NLL measurement of power transformers. G. Ye (VSL). Watch the Video
- Calibration guidance for power transformer and reactor LMS. G. Rietveld (VSL). Watch the Video
- New high-end reference setup for transformer LMS system calibration. E. Houtzager (VSL). Watch the Video
- Overall impact of the project (project outputs, stakeholder uptake outlook and future work). G. Rietveld (VSL). Watch the Video
- Enrico Mohns, Peter Räther, PTB, Germany.
- Ernest Houtzager, Gu Ye, Gert Rietveld, VSL, The Netherlands.
- Jari Hällström, VTT, Finland.
- Anto Vukadinovic, EPRO, Austria
This project 17NRM01 TrafoLoss has received funding from the EMPIR programme co-financed by the Participating States and from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.